Lawyer Temchenko S. L. and partners
Res, non verba!
Dear visitors, you are welcomed by the attorney Sergey Temchenko !
Sergey Temchenko Independent professional lawyer in Dnipro and Ukraine. The beginning of legal practice since 1999, more than 20 years of continuous activity in the field of providing professional legal assistance to clients. More than 1 000 considered case during this period, 80% of them are considered with a positive result for the client.
In 2006 he received a Certificate of right to practice law, issued by the Bar Council of Dnipropetrovsk region (decision of 19 September 2006 № 1600). Information about lawyer Sergey Temchenko is included in the Unified Register of Attorneys of Ukraine.
Basic legal education - Yaroslav Mudryi National Low University, majoring in law.
Lawyer Sergey Temchenko constantly takes part in conferences, seminars and trainings to improve the professional level of lawyers, organized by the Ukrainian National Bar Association (UNBA), including the Higher school of Bar in Ukraine.
During the period of independent professional activity of the Lawyer Sergey Temchenko, clients of the lawyer were residents not only of most regions of Ukraine, but also the CIS countries, Spain, Germany, Poland, USA, the Netherlands…
Lawyer Sergey Temchenko in the process of providing professional assistance to clients cooperates with partners, has a staff of assistant lawyers, which in turn makes it possible to effectively carry out legal support of any complexity of cases.
- Civil case; Criminal case;
- Matrimonial Law;
- Administrative Law;
- Economic Law;
- Military Law;
- Road traffic accidents;
- Corporate Law;
- Migration (emigration, immigration lawyer);
- The European court of human rights (ECHR).
Types of practice of law:
- provision of legal information, advice and explanations on legal issues, legal support to individuals and legal entities, governmental bodies, bodies of local self-government, and the state;
- drafting of applications, statements, complaints, pleadings, procedural and other legal documents;
- protection of rights, freedoms and legitimate interests of the defendant, a suspected, accused, convicted or acquitted person, a person to whom compulsory medical or reformation measures are to be applied or with respect to whom the issue of application of the said measures in criminal proceedings is being under consideration, a person regarding whom the issue of transfer to a foreign state (extradition) is being considered, as well as a person brought to administrative liability in the course of administrative offence proceedings;
- provision of legal services to a witness in criminal proceedings;
- representation of interests of a victim in the course of administrative offence proceedings, rights and obligations of a victim, civil plaintiff, and civil defendant in criminal proceedings;
- representation of interests of individuals and legal entities in civil, commercial, administrative and constitutional courts, in other governmental bodies, in relations with other individuals and legal entities;
- representation of interests of individuals and legal entities, the state, governmental bodies and bodies of local self-government in foreign and international courts, unless otherwise provided for by laws of the foreign states, statutory documents of international judicial bodies and other international organizations or by international treaties ratified by the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine;
- provision of legal services in the course of enforcement and serving of criminal sentences.
An attorney may engage in other types of practice of law that are not prohibited by law.
Principles of Lawyer's work
A Ukrainian attorney may practice law in the entire territory of Ukraine and abroad unless otherwise provided for by an international treaty ratified by the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, or by the laws of a foreign state.
The practice of law shall be based on the principles of the rule of law, legality, independence, confidentiality and avoidance of conflict of interest.Protection of the rights and freedoms of the client by any legal means.
Providing legal services at a high professional level.
Individual approach to each client.
Complex solution of the most complex legal tasks. Confidentiality.
Professional rights of attorney
An attorney shall have the right to perform any actions that are not prohibited by law, by the rules of professional conduct and by the agreement on the provision of legal services and that are necessary for the proper performance of the agreement on provision of legal services, inter alia:
- to submit attorney’s letters of enquiry, including those for obtaining copies of documents, to governmental bodies, bodies of local self-government, their officials and officers, enterprises, institutions, organizations, non-governmental organizations, and individuals (subject to the consent of such individuals);
- to represent and protect rights, freedoms and interests of individuals, rights and interests of legal entities in any court, governmental bodies, bodies of local self-government, enterprises, institutions, or organizations irrespective of their form of ownership, non-governmental organizations, in relations with citizens, officials and officers whose competence encompasses resolution of respective issues in Ukraine and beyond its borders;
- on the premises of enterprises, institutions and organizations, to review documents and materials necessary for the practice of law, except for those containing classified information;
- to draft applications, statements, complaints, motions and other legal documents and to file them in the manner prescribed by law;
- to report motions and complaints during audiences with officials and officers and to obtain, in accordance with law, motivated written responses to the said motions and complaints from the officials and officers;
- to be present during consideration of his/her motions and complaints at the meetings of the collegial bodies and to provide explanations regarding the motions and complaints;
- to collect information about facts that can be produced in evidence, to request for, receive, and seize objects, documents and copies thereof, to inspect them and to interrogate persons subject to their consent in accordance with the procedure prescribed by law;
- to apply technical means, including those used to copy materials of the case file, where the attorney provides legal defense, representation or other types of legal services, to record procedural actions in which he/she is involved and the process of the hearing in the manner prescribed by law;
- to attest photocopies of documents in the cases he/she is in charge of, except when photocopies of documents are legally required to be attested in the specific manner established by law;
- to obtain written opinions of specialists, experts on the issues requiring special knowledge.